RESIDENTIAL HOUSING AND OFF CAMPUS INFORMATION:
All single students must live in University supervised housing unless they are a senior with 90 credit hours, 23 years of age, or living with a parent or legal guardian.
2013-2014 Student Expense Cost Brochure (room and board costs)
OFF CAMPUS HOUSING APPEAL (For those ineligible to live off campus)
UC FINANCIAL AID FORM (For those applying for Married Housing)
SAFETY TIPS (Please read for helpful tips off campus safety)
MENTOR PROGRAM PROFILE (For those who hope to participate in Beckett/South Hall Peer Mentor Program-please note you must be housed in these areas to participate)
EARLY ARRIVAL STUDENT REQUEST (For those who need to arrive before residence halls open, August 31st, for personal reasons.)
DOWNTOWN HOUSE LIVING LEARNING COMMUNITY (for upperclassman students who are applying to live in this LLC)
KEM/SCRIPTURE I'M IN FORM (for current residents who desire to participate in 3-LIFE, a Kem/Scripture opportunity)
NEW STUDENT ROOMMATE REQUEST (for current residents who want to live with an incoming new student)
BREAK CLOSING INFORMATION:
All residence hall and apartment areas close for the following:
- Thanksgiving : Close Wednesday at 10:00 a.m. Reopen Sunday at 1:00 p.m.
- THANKSGIVING EXCEPTION STUDENT REQUEST FORM (For those who need to stay after break closing or return early for personal reasons)
- Christmas: Close Thursday at 10:00 a.m. Reopen Sunday at 1:00 p.m. (Graduates are welcome to stay until Saturday at 5:00 p.m. All other exceptions must go through Residence Life)
- CHRISTMAS EXCEPTION STUDENT REQUEST FORM (For those who need to stay after break closing or return early for personal reasons)
- Spring Break: Close Saturday at 10 a.m. Reopen Sunday at 1:00 p.m.
- SPRING BREAK EXCEPTION STUDENT REQUEST (For those who need to stay after break closing or return early for personal reasons)
- Year End: Close Thursday, April 24th at 12 p.m.
NOTE: STUDENTS MAY NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE RESIDENCE HALLS OR APARTMENT AREAS DURING THESE BREAK CLOSINGS.
Your username is the first portion of your IWU email address (first.last), and your password is the same as your school e-mail password (New students - password is mailed upon submission of tuition deposit). If you lose your password, contact the IWU Information Technology Department at 1-800-621-8667 ext. 2209 during business hours.